THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 26, 2007

7 Random Facts

7 Random Facts
I was tagged byMichelle Dawn to do this meme.

Here are the rules:

*Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
*Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
*Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Seven :
1.i die my hair black(my dad dont like it)
2. im a rank one boy scout
3. im really good at math and science
4. i want to be a pro skateboarder
5. my idols are Tony Huak and John Cena
6. my fav holidays are Holloween and Xmas
7. i love my family

Now, I am tagging :
kelcey
I'm new to this and don't know many people yet. so I will only tag one person.

Have fun.

6 comments:

stacys1175 said...

good job nice post:)

DubLiMan said...

Hi Gage,
I'll make you the same deal I made your mom. If you participate in my directory, your mom can help you, I will make you a badge out of your logo.

Let me know.

Sindi said...

That was a really good post, keep up the good work:)

DubLiMan said...

You asked about the "Dancing Fool"
You first need to set up an account with photobucket.com

Then you can find the "create Avatar" tab.

It's all free.

DubLiMan said...

Gage,
You are fast. I only sent over a few minutes ago. Enjoy it.

Amel said...

Hi, Gage!!!

So you're the opposite of me. I'm not good at Math and Science he he he...KEEP UP THE WONDERFUL WORK!!! ;-D